Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What the...???

Lori over at
Mommy's Take On Things
is thinking of starting a weekly interactive blog entitled
"What The...???
I didn't know if I would be able to come across anything to do a weekly WT...???
but, Facebook did not let me down.
The most recent poll I have come across is
"SHOULD MICHAEL JACKSON HAVE HIS OWN NATIONAL HOLIDAY??
What the....????
In my opinion,
the guy was a great musician and entertainer,
but come on people
....really?
Is he truly the person we want
the kids of the world to reflect on his special day?
Hmmm....freaky behavior,
accusations of child molestation (more than once)?
That got me to thinking
about other people we have national holidays for...
Martin Luther King Jr., Presidents....is there anyone else???
I am all for supporting all of the arts,
but a national holiday?
What the...???

1 comment:

Lori said...

i love it! you rock! i was worried about having fodder for it too, we will see...and oce school starts, i am sure we will have plenty of material!

um, ad a big fat NO on the MJ holiday...ridic!