Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still A Novice...

I have decided...
that I have not explored all that I can do with my blog.
So...
I want to see the simple things that might make my blog look a bit nicer.
Like...
COLOR
And...
Some Different Fonts To Try Out
As well as some...
different sized texts
My dear friend Lori
at Mommy's Take On Things
has impressed me quite a bit...what an inspiration!

Hopefully I will be able to really have some fun with my blog by learning more and more this summer...until then...

Happy Blogging Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

you are too sweet...it looks great!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I think your blog looks great! I had been blogging well over a year and it looked so drab and BORING!!! So you're way ahead of where I was.

Just "travel" around and pick up cute things along the way. Have fun with it!

C.G. the Foodie said...

Your blog is looking great! I am excited to watch it develop :-)

Jen said...

Oh the pressure now!!!