Friday, June 18, 2010

Fantastic Fun Fabulous Friday!

While it is easy to say, "Let's get together again soon," actually getting that to happen as often as you would like is not as easy. Add in jobs and kids, and you have an even more difficult task.
Last year a couple of college friends and I reconnected on Facebook. I would go into the joys of Facebook, but that is a whole other topic in and of itself. But I will say that what I have ~L*O*V*E*D~ about it is that I have gotten to talk with friends and family members that I had completely, or almost completely, lost touch with.
OK...back on track...
After reconnecting we decided to get together in the summer so we could chat and our kiddos could play. We got our cameras out at the end of the day and took a picture of the kids.



We had some lunch, where I was able to share my strawberry salsa, strawberry bread, and strawberry jam that I made earlier in the week. After lunch, the kids played and we talked.

What I love about these friends is that even though I don't talk with them often (occasionally on FB), a year can go by and we just pick up where we left off. It doesn't even seem like a year has gone by. Aren't friends like that just the best ever?

I made sure I got my camera out earlier so I could get some good pics for my blog. Enjoy a photo gallery of the kids' fun day!!


Thanks for coming girls and bringing your sweet kids! It was a complete blast! We CAN'T wait another year!! Next month sounds good to me!



























No comments: