Monday, March 16, 2009

Blog Swap

Better late than never!!!

I participated in an awesome swap at Mamarazzi Blog Swap.




I was partnered with craftymoosecrafts.Check her blog out here...she is so crafty!!!

http://craftymoosecrafts.blogspot.com

I had so much fun shopping for my swap buddy!
When I got my package on the same day I mailed mine, I was stoked! She sent such fun things. Each was numbered, and she also included a little note about everything.
If you haven't been over to check out her spot, click here to get there:-)
I believe mamarazzi is also going to be doing another swap soon, so make sure you check her out too!!!!
Here is a picture of my loot!!!



She, being the crafty lady that she is, made a fabric fortune cookie *to signify her love for Chinese take-out*, yummy dark chocoate, a puzzle of the New York Skyline, her favorite tea, a book by her favorite author (who I also love) and a DVD of Fiddler on the Roof (LOVE THAT MOVIE). She also made a suncatcher with a teacher theme. THANK YOU DEBBIE, MISS CRAFTYMOOSECRAFTS!!!!

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

You are so welcome--I'm glad you liked everything! I am enjoying all my goodies--those pens ARE such fun--I'm using them to make thank you card for my buyers.