Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Story Written By Claire Petry...

Franklin and the Rabbit
By: Claire Petry

I was in the backyard when I saw a rabbit hopping across the yard. Franklin chased it, but he stopped. He looked as if he were best friends. But I was not sure, so I went to get a closer look, and the rabbit let me pick it up. But then Franklin chased ME instead of the rabbit! It was really really weird because I had never seen one dog be friends with a rabbit. I could tell they were friends because they looked alike. And I had seen this rabbit before. It was the same one that Daddy had poked out from behind the fence. I knew it was the same one because it was the same size. Franklin did not know what to do, so he went and got Daddy. I showed him the rabbit, and Daddy said, "I know that rabbit." Then I got Mama and she said, "I know that rabbit, too!" It was so weird that both of my parents knew that rabbit.
The End

PS I wrote this story because part of it was really true.

No comments: